• These are lighter than other terminators. Designed with golf Croquet in mind where you are (usually)playing just one ball.
• They are under 2lbs so you can play AC with them.
Horus Heads look like a block of wood??
• They clearly have a timber look…BUT/AND. the good stuff is all inside and hidden.
• This Cutaway shows how there is a large chunk of lead weighting hidden behind the striking face. This weight (at each end) gives the Horus some of the same properties of its big brothers. Terminal weighting that helps to keep them online.
• Double Nylon/Glassfibre striking faces are Tougher Traditional Tufnol AND they don’t absorb water.
• Those big stainless steel screws go through the first face and the face/screws bond/unify the timber/lead-weight/end…then the additoinal Nylon/Glassfibre end-face tidies up the whole thing.
• Your Horus is fully interchangeable with the CarbonX and the BlackBirds so you can upgrade whenever you are ready.
If you play with: Soft Hands, Solomons, Arthritis, Tender Spots on finger joints, Then you will love the T-Mushroom. This is an addon to the top of your mallet and it takes all the strain out of having to GRIP(strangle) the handle. The Mushroom allows your hand to nestle at the top of the handle without any effort. The foam is softish and is a closed cell. Meaning that it will not absorb water or sunscreen. So, if it gets a bit grubby just wash it in the kitchen sink.
Textured top hand section allows water to disperse whilst increasing finger tip control.
Extra smooth sanded lower section allows free hand rotation.
RAINBOWS are derived from the success in design and construction used in the BLACKBIRDS they benefit from the same high moment of inertia and the hard-wearing finish. So What.. Nearly all the weigh is in the ends SO if you play with soft hands and let the mallet do all the work .. they stay online.
The colour is the same as on your coloured window frames. Bonded to the aluminium and tough as goats teeth. The naked brass ends give maximum energy transfer to the ball/s and they look good too.
Customise Your Package Now
Blackbird maximises the turning effort needed to steer the head off track. Solid brass fabricated ends with fine random tooling allow easy rotation of the “back ball”. You will find the satin black powdercoat finish is easy care and easy on your eyes.
Blackbird Terminator’s have a central sighting line.
If you play with “Dawson” balls you will have noticed that they are a lot livelier than the older balls. A lighter mallet can provide some benefits.
The new brass heads (ends) which allows a weight adjustment of up to 7 ounces! while still maintaining physical integrity.
The body of the Blackbird mallet is an aluminium tube 50mm square. After all the machining is done they are powder coated, filled with a light-weight (closed cell) foam and assembled.
Standard weight for a 254mm (10″) Blackbird Normal is 1.030 Kg (2lb 4oz) LW is 0.91kg (2.0lbs)
Customise Your Package Now
50mm Square carbon fibre tube. The Carbon fibre has 6 laminate layers and is still very light and incredibly strong. The carbon has 12 thousand filaments in each strand!
The ends are all brass, welded construction, and are faced with an injection moulded Nylon/glass fibre. You will notice the ends are black. They are in response to senior players who prefer a touch of “feel”.
The “Flywheel” effect is maximised by the combination of the Carbon body and the Terminal weighting of the brass ends. Because the body is so light and the ends are so (relatively) heavy, the center of gravity of each body half is approx 20mm in from the striking face.
The 50mm sq format is very kind round the hoops and the “Sweet Spot” is maximised.
Design your package with custom head lengths, grip types & lengths as well as the quicklock travel option.