NEW PRODUCTS ON BAZAR
These balls have been used extensively around the world for over 15 years and are currently the only championship approved balls in production.
Exactly one pound in weight and 3 5/8″ in diameter they also have the perfect rebound.
The CQ-16 balls have been approved by the UK Croquet Association since 2000 for International level Championship play. They currently have championship approval from the UK Croquet Association and the WCF for use until November 2025.
Primary and secondary sets available.
• These are lighter than other terminators. Designed with golf Croquet in mind where you are (usually)playing just one ball.
• They are under 2lbs so you can play AC with them.
Horus Heads look like a block of wood??
• They clearly have a timber look…BUT/AND. the good stuff is all inside and hidden.
• This Cutaway shows how there is a large chunk of lead weighting hidden behind the striking face. This weight (at each end) gives the Horus some of the same properties of its big brothers. Terminal weighting that helps to keep them online.
• Double Nylon/Glassfibre striking faces are Tougher Traditional Tufnol AND they don’t absorb water.
• Those big stainless steel screws go through the first face and the face/screws bond/unify the timber/lead-weight/end…then the additoinal Nylon/Glassfibre end-face tidies up the whole thing.
• Your Horus is fully interchangeable with the CarbonX and the BlackBirds so you can upgrade whenever you are ready.
End Face Kit
The end faces of your CarboXtreme are like the tyres on your car.
Even though they are “Tough as goats knees.” you might need to replace them from time-to-time.
The kit comes with:-
2 replacement faces complete with adhesive.
Easy to replace takes about ten minutes.
YES… you can fit these to a Rainbow for that “extra bit of feel”
If you want to fit these to some other mallet, send me an email or give me a call so I can give you the inside information
Uses the principles of a carpenters hammer for pulling out nails. Leverage. Not much bigger than a carpenter hammer so you can have one on each trolley. Your ladies will love them. Maybe one for each trolley. Used by your players to undress their lawn.
Not a new idea but refined for speedy use. Tool-less adjustment, and strength. One per 4 lawns works well. Used by your lawns team
The Q Sabot slides over the top of the hoop. Hidden in the top is 40mm of solid steel. That upper protects the hoop from being munted.
The steel sides front & back take all the stress off the adjustable top corners. One per 4 lawns is ideal. Used by your lawns team.
A Quadway Dibber (dibble) makes the precision holes in the ground for the hoops. Always the same hole spacing every time.
Set of 6 Quadway hoops. Precision made and interchangeable. Please contact us if you want to order so we can work out the shipping for you.