50mm Square carbon fibre tube. The Carbon fibre has 6 laminate layers and is still very light and incredibly strong. The carbon has 12 thousand filaments in each strand!
The ends are all brass, welded construction, and are faced with an injection moulded Nylon/glass fibre. You will notice the ends are black. They are in response to senior players who prefer a touch of “feel”.
The “Flywheel” effect is maximised by the combination of the Carbon body and the Terminal weighting of the brass ends. Because the body is so light and the ends are so (relatively) heavy, the center of gravity of each body half is approx 20mm in from the striking face.
The 50mm sq format is very kind round the hoops and the “Sweet Spot” is maximised.
Design your package with custom head lengths, grip types & lengths as well as the quicklock travel option.
• These are lighter than other terminators. Designed with golf Croquet in mind where you are (usually)playing just one ball.
• They are under 2lbs so you can play AC with them.
Horus Heads look like a block of wood??
• They clearly have a timber look…BUT/AND. the good stuff is all inside and hidden.
• This Cutaway shows how there is a large chunk of lead weighting hidden behind the striking face. This weight (at each end) gives the Horus some of the same properties of its big brothers. Terminal weighting that helps to keep them online.
• Double Nylon/Glassfibre striking faces are Tougher Traditional Tufnol AND they don’t absorb water.
• Those big stainless steel screws go through the first face and the face/screws bond/unify the timber/lead-weight/end…then the additoinal Nylon/Glassfibre end-face tidies up the whole thing.
• Your Horus is fully interchangeable with the CarbonX and the BlackBirds so you can upgrade whenever you are ready.
RAINBOWS are derived from the success in design and construction used in the BLACKBIRDS they benefit from the same high moment of inertia and the hard-wearing finish. So What.. Nearly all the weigh is in the ends SO if you play with soft hands and let the mallet do all the work .. they stay online.
The colour is the same as on your coloured window frames. Bonded to the aluminium and tough as goats teeth. The naked brass ends give maximum energy transfer to the ball/s and they look good too.
Customise Your Package Now
CarbonFlex handles. Originally designed for golf croquet, these handles provide additional flex at the moment of impact. The lower shaft is a tapered (spiral wound) carbon/graphite composite and the upper shaft is aluminium tube.
Full choice of top grip.
So What..? These are huge fun to play with. Jump shots are “to die for” AND You never get handle jarring. The new CarbonFlex is custom made with a variable thickness to give amazing strength where it is needed.
The lower grip provides (some) hoop crashing protection (for enthusiastic players)