These balls have been used extensively around the world for over 15 years and are currently the only championship approved balls in production.
Exactly one pound in weight and 3 5/8″ in diameter they also have the perfect rebound.
The CQ-16 balls have been approved by the UK Croquet Association since 2000 for International level Championship play. They currently have championship approval from the UK Croquet Association and the WCF for use until November 2025.
Primary and secondary sets available.
• These are lighter than other terminators. Designed with golf Croquet in mind where you are (usually)playing just one ball.
• They are under 2lbs so you can play AC with them.
Horus Heads look like a block of wood??
• They clearly have a timber look…BUT/AND. the good stuff is all inside and hidden.
• This Cutaway shows how there is a large chunk of lead weighting hidden behind the striking face. This weight (at each end) gives the Horus some of the same properties of its big brothers. Terminal weighting that helps to keep them online.
• Double Nylon/Glassfibre striking faces are Tougher Traditional Tufnol AND they don’t absorb water.
• Those big stainless steel screws go through the first face and the face/screws bond/unify the timber/lead-weight/end…then the additoinal Nylon/Glassfibre end-face tidies up the whole thing.
• Your Horus is fully interchangeable with the CarbonX and the BlackBirds so you can upgrade whenever you are ready.
Uses the principles of a carpenters hammer for pulling out nails. Leverage. Not much bigger than a carpenter hammer so you can have one on each trolley. Your ladies will love them. Maybe one for each trolley. Used by your players to undress their lawn.
Not a new idea but refined for speedy use. Tool-less adjustment, and strength. One per 4 lawns works well. Used by your lawns team
The Q Sabot slides over the top of the hoop. Hidden in the top is 40mm of solid steel. That upper protects the hoop from being munted.
The steel sides front & back take all the stress off the adjustable top corners. One per 4 lawns is ideal. Used by your lawns team.
A Quadway Dibber (dibble) makes the precision holes in the ground for the hoops. Always the same hole spacing every time.
Set of 6 Quadway hoops. Precision made and interchangeable. Please contact us if you want to order so we can work out the shipping for you.
If you play with: Soft Hands, Solomons, Arthritis, Tender Spots on finger joints, Then you will love the T-Mushroom. This is an addon to the top of your mallet and it takes all the strain out of having to GRIP(strangle) the handle. The Mushroom allows your hand to nestle at the top of the handle without any effort. The foam is softish and is a closed cell. Meaning that it will not absorb water or sunscreen. So, if it gets a bit grubby just wash it in the kitchen sink.
Textured top hand section allows water to disperse whilst increasing finger tip control.
Extra smooth sanded lower section allows free hand rotation.
RAINBOWS are derived from the success in design and construction used in the BLACKBIRDS they benefit from the same high moment of inertia and the hard-wearing finish. So What.. Nearly all the weigh is in the ends SO if you play with soft hands and let the mallet do all the work .. they stay online.
The colour is the same as on your coloured window frames. Bonded to the aluminium and tough as goats teeth. The naked brass ends give maximum energy transfer to the ball/s and they look good too.
Customise Your Package Now